We appreciate your involvement in the 2014 Inland Empire Science Olympiad.
******The self-schedule sign-up will be online on February 11th. If you are a coach and if you did not receive an email by then, please email Shanthi at firstname.lastname@example.org for your login information******
Here is some information that is relevant to everyone:
(2) Please walk to the Registration Desk (highlighted in cyan in maps). Directions will be posted to guide you from Lot 24 and Lot 26 to the Registration Desk
(3) Registration desk will be open at 7:00 AM sharp
- Please have all your forms filled out before arriving on campus
- The head coach will be responsible to sign-up the school teams at the registration desk
- Every head coach is required to sign-up for a time slot to serve in the arbitration room (WCH 203) at the registration table.
- Once signed-up, the head coach will be given a registration kit
- Impounding for the self scheduled events will begin at 7 a.m. and going only until 8 a.m.
(4) Registration kit will include wrist bands. Please ensure that every participating student has a wrist band on their wrists with the Team No. and School Name written on the bands. Students will not be able to compete without wrist bands.
(5) Identify the camping grounds (highlighted in Green in maps) in the distributed maps. Please feel free to setup your camping areas and enjoy the beautiful UCR campus.
(6) There will be 'May I Help You' kiosk around the Science Olympiad Test areas to guide you. If you are lost, please identify the closest 'May I Help You' kiosk and request for help. We are there to make your stay as pleasant as possible at UCR.
(7) Please contact us by Wednesday (February 20th)Gr if there are any special need requests. We will do our best to provide any assistance.
(8) Look out for the 'UCR Science Olympiad Mini-Festival' from 1 pm ( highlighted in red in maps). We have some fun program setup for you and plenty of prizes to win!
Please be as flexible as possible to accommodate fair and healthy competition(s)!
Find attached the map and the schedules for middle school and for high school. Again, we thoroughly appreciate your cooperation! Shanthi (318-243-8767) or Candice (858-829-7359) will be available to assist you in any possible way. Please feel free to call us.
Parking is complementary