Mode of Delivery
- This set of materials complements the set of handouts for Chap 13-15 (Basic Geometry & Geometrical Construction)
- Part of these lesson materials adopts the flipped classroom approach.
- This means you are required to look at the materials prior to the lesson so that you would have a clearer idea of the focus of the next lesson and be more ready for the discussion and activity.
- You will need to refer to the set of handouts when going through the materials in this Googlesite (materials have been printed and given to you; the softcopy is also available at the end of this page)
Knowledge (Theme/ Topic/ Content) Include:
At the end of this topic, you should be able to
- Properties of perpendicular bisectors of line segments and angle bisectors
- Construction of perpendicular bisectors and angle bisectors using compasses, ruler, set squares and protractors, where appropriate
- construct perpendicular bisectors, angle bisectors and triangles (with varying information given)
- observe the angle properties associated with parallel lines
|Selection||File type icon||File name||Description||Size||Revision||Time||User|