This is the site for senior announcements, including graduation information.
Candlelight scholarship ceremony:
Friday, June 9, 2017, 6:30 p.m., FPAC, FHS
• All are welcome, no tickets required
• No caps and gowns for seniors. Dressy attire is requested.
Sunday, June 11, 2017, 10 a.m., Merrill Auditorium, Portland
• Ticket ordering will begin after April vacation 2017.
• Tickets are free. Seating for wheelchair users and other special needs seating is available and can be requested at the time of ticket ordering. Families who would like to share information to help meet the needs of their guests should contact class advisor Diane Whitmore at email@example.com anytime.
• During a marching practice the week before graduation, students will receive an envelope with their tickets, directions to the Merrill, and parking information, including handicapped parking. Caps and gowns will also be distributed during a marching practice.
President: Max Doughty
Vice-President: Abby Arruda
Secretary: Claudia Labbe
Treasurer: Izzy McClelland
Diane Whitmore, FHS faculty