STEP 2) Record yourself in Garageband
- Once the MP3 is downloaded, open GarageBand and select Voice.
- Use the following naming convention to name your file:
- (Example: fuzzybunnyQ2G710)
- Slide the audio file onto the track.
- First, in the MENU click CONTROL and uncheck the Metronome
- Then click on the Male or Female silhouette in the upper left and on the RED BUTTON to record.
- Once you have recorded the best example of your assessment, in the MENU click SHARE > Export Song to Disk.
- (Make sure it says, Compressing Using: MP3 Encoder.)
STEP 3) Upload the Song
- Login to your Google Account.
- Go to Sites (click More > Sites)
- Go to your Digital Portfolio and your music page. (If you don't have one, click Create Page in the upper right.)
- At the bottom click Attachments > Choose File and find the MP3. (If you can't see attachments, click Page Settings and check attachments)
- To insert the MP3 Player in your Music webpage.
- CTRL-CLICK on the Download link at the bottom of the page and Copy Link Address.
- Click EDIT PAGE in the upper right corner.
- On the music page, in the upper left click INSERT and Scroll ALL the way down to more gadgets...
- Search for a gadget called "Dew Player" (the quotes are important) and select the first one, click Select.
- Delete the existing text in the Song URL box, and Paste your link there.
- Click OK
- Click SAVE in the upper right corner.
FINAL STEP) Hand in your Assessment
- Go to the MUSIC page in your web portfolio.
- COPY the web address at the top (something like http://sites.google.com/site/fuzzybunny1914/music)
- Fill in this form below and PASTE the web address in the last text box.