About Mrs. Sorensen
- I am looking forward to teach Statistics and Algebraic Reasoning this year at McNeil High School. This is my fourth year at McNeil High School. Two of my children graduated from McNeil, Alex in 2015 and Isaac in 2017. I enjoy playing the violin and piano and I am a member of the Austin Philharmonic Orchestra. I love the outdoors and spending time with my family.
- Utah State University - Bachelors of Science in Mathematics Education, Minor in Teaching Physics
- Hamline University - Additional Licensure
- Statistics - 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, & 8th
- Algebraic Reasoning - 6th
- School phone 512- 464-6409