Monroeton students will participate in several forms of statewide testing and assessments. Please see the links below for helpful test taking tips and the calendar below for more specific information.
The following is a list of testing that will occur at our elementary school::
- 9 Week Benchmark Assessments
- End of each quarter grading period; assessments given by teachers in each classroom
- CogAT (only 3rd graders)
- Abilities assessment given in the classroom of every 3rd grade, usually during the month of October
- EOG Testing (only 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders)
- End of year testing; May or June
Click below for links for testing help and tips!