Sociology Semester Project
1. Add a page to your sociology website called Semester Project.
2. Choose 6 topics or themes from the book that we have studied. Create a powtoon, weebly, or emaze and link that to your page.
a. Describe your 6 topics using 5 facts for each.
b. Make connections between each of the 6 topics.-how they are similar.
c. Describe how each of these topics is applicable to your life.
d. Connect one of the topics to a current or historical event. Describe how they are similar.
Juniors and Seniors
3. On the Homepage of your website:
2. What you learned in class
3. Add your name at the top, your email and your grade level
4. Use cooltext to enhance your page and other things to make it look professional.
b. Other pages:
1. Heading on each page
Due the day of the final at the end of the period.