Medication Permission Forms

-The following form is required if your child needs medications while at school both long term and short term. This form is titled: "medication permissionr". 
Please print this and have your child's doctor fill it out and send it to the school or fax it to 247-5699. 
This is required for inhalers also. 

-If your child has an inhaler that they need to carry with them in their backpack instead of keeping it with the nurse, you will need to fill out the form that is titled "Carry meds at school".

Jan 9, 2013, 7:24 AM
Sep 14, 2015, 10:47 AM
Sep 14, 2015, 10:44 AM