The above topic has been raised on a couple occasions and so I contacted my insurance person to look in to it.  It is best that the seller maintain their homeowner's insurance after closing up until they move out so they are covered on their contents and for liability purposes.  If they will be staying longer than approximately 14 days (extended time such as 30 days or 60 days) they should have a renter's policy.  Thanks, BGW