| INTERNATIONAL AND EXCHANGE STUDENT SERVICES (IESS)
DEPARTMENTS & OFFICES >
CENTER FOR GLOBAL ENGAGEMENT >
INTERNATIONAL AND EXCHANGE STUDENT SERVICES (IESS) >
PROSPECTIVE EXCHANGE STUDENTS
Prospective Exchange Students
If your school is listed among our Exchange Partners, you are considered an exchange student. Robert Morris University and your school has made a special agreement to make the transfer of students between our schools an easy and smooth process.
Exchange students are students who attend Robert Morris University for a summer, or one or two semesters, and return to their home institutions.
The following process is required by Robert Morris University. Before continuing, please check with the Study Abroad or International Advisor at your institution for any requirements and procedures they require.
Deadlines: July 1st (Fall), Nov. 1st (Spring)
*Applications can be submitted three ways - hard copy, faxed or submitted via the Internet.
- Completed and signed Application Form*
Students are encouraged to apply online as soon as possible. Other required documents must be submitted before the application can be finalized.
- Completed, signed and notarized (certified) Financial Statement and support papers (documentation of funds- housing, insurance, books and personal items)
- Official transcripts of previous education with English translation
- Official TOEFL score report if English is not your native language
- Required TOEFL score for Undergraduate admission is 500 written, 173 computer-based
- The Institutional Code for Robert Morris University for TOEFL is 2769
- TOEFL scores may be waived if Robert Morris University has an agreement with your institution
- List of courses you would like to take
- Health form sent before arrival
- Completed housing contract (an online link will be sent to you following acceptance into the program)
- Payment for room, board, insurance and dorm damage (if coming from one of our agreement universities, all others include tuition)
- Payment is due approximately one month before the beginning of the semester, or once a student is registered for courses.
- A copy of your Passport
If hard copy, mail to:
Robert Morris University
Center for Global Engagement
6001 University Boulevard
Moon Township, PA 15108-1189
If faxed, fax to:
If internet, apply now!
*If applying on the Internet, you must notify the International and Exchange Student Services Specialist of your application at the same time you apply.