DEPARTMENTS & OFFICES >
CENTER FOR GLOBAL ENGAGEMENT >
EDUCATION ABROAD >
SEMESTER AND YEAR LONG PROGRAMS >
TURKEY - BAHÇEŞEHIR UNIVERSITY
Turkey - Bahçeşehir University
Bahçeşehir University was founded in 1998, as a foundation university by Bahçeşehir Ugur Educational Institutions. It campus is located in Besiktas at the heart of Istanbul, the city, where Europe meets Asia. Bahçeşehir University at present comprises of six faculties; Business Administration, Communication, Engineering, Arts and Sciences, Law and Architecture, two institutions; Institute of Natural Sciences and Institute of Social Sciences and a Vocational school. The medium of instruction in the university is English.
Estimated Cost of the Program
The National currency in Switzerland is Swiss Francs (CHF). The monthly living costs for Students in Switzerland are estimated from CHF 1,000 to CHF 1,600.
- Tuition - students pay Robert Morris tuition. All financial aid typically transfers except for dorm grants.
- Health care coverage - Exchange students are responsible for their own health insurance during their study at the university.
- Plane Tickets – Approximately $1000 - $1700
- Housing - On Campus: Approximately $360 – $440 per month (converted from EURO)
- Other Costs: Residence Permit fee, books, visa, bus passes, and incidental and personal expenses: $1100.00 USD (converted from EURO)
- On campus features - single and double rooms with bathroom and balcony, air conditioned and fully furnished.
- Off campus options - inexpensive housing in Bahçesehir and Esenkent in both apartments and villas.
Students are required to have a minimum 2.5 GPA, at least 45 credits, and be in good standing at RMU (Academic Services, Financial Services, Student Affairs).
Things to Do, Sites to See...
St. Sophia Museum
Blue Mosque - Sultan Ahmet Camii
Commagene Kingdom at Mt.Nemrut
Gallipoli - Canakkale
Interested in Studying Here? Get Started Today!