| DEVELOPING A GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE
DEPARTMENTS & OFFICES >
CENTER FOR GLOBAL ENGAGEMENT >
DEVELOPING A GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE
Developing A Global Perspective
For nearly 90 years, RMU has delivered academic excellence with a professional focus.
Today, we emphasize engaged learning and promote a global perspective.
Above all, we believe that individuals matter.
Because of all this, RMU is changing lives.
The Center for Global Engagement is committed to advancing the academic vision of the University by developing and providing programs and services that are integral to the promotion of international education and cross cultural exchange opportunities. Among our priorities are:
- To increase the representation of international students at Robert Morris University
- To establish education abroad as an essential component across the undergraduate curriculum
- To provide affordable exchange programs to all interested and qualified students
- To establish collaborative relationships with institutions at home and abroad whose programs are good fits for our specific programs
- To encourage students to participate in cross cultural exchanges on campus and with our partners abroad
- To facilitate research and teaching opportunities involving our overseas partners, faculty, and international visiting scholars