For faculty and staff who are migrated from the Lotus platform to Smoogle, if you had the Lotus Traveler service installed on your mobile device you can now remove. Follow these simple instructions below.Removing A Lotus Notes Traveler Account From Your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch
Removing a Lotus Notes Traveler Account from your Android device
- Click the SETTINGS icon.
- Click the GENERAL icon.
- Scroll down to the PROFILE setting and select “IBM LOTUS NOTES TRAVELER.”
- Click on the REMOVE button.
- At the warning prompt, press the REMOVE button. Enter your password if you have one on your device.
You should uninstall Lotus Notes Traveler by launching the Lotus mobile installer application, then selecting the LOTUS NOTES TRAVELER application and choosing UNINSTALL. If you choose to uninstall manually and your device is running Android 2.2 or above, you must follow the below steps.
- Disable the device administrator by selecting MENU, SETTINGS, LOCATION & SECURITY, and SELECT DEVICE ADMINISTRATORS. Disable the Lotus Notes Traveler device administrator.
- To uninstall Lotus Notes Traveler, select MENU, SETTINGS, APPLICATIONS, and MANAGE APPLICATIONS and uninstall the application from there.
- You can uninstall Lotus Mobile Installer using the normal method for uninstalling applications on your Android device.