Home‎ > ‎Programs & Services‎ > ‎


Meet Your Counselors

Gary Jurgensen, BSED, MS 
  • K-6 Counselor 
(417)442-3215 Ext. 1222 
(417)442-7988 Fax

Tiffany Costello, MS
  • 7-12 Counselor
  • Homeless Coordinator
(417)442-3215 Ext. 1232
(417)442-3963 Fax

New Student Enrollment

Students who are transferring to Purdy should bring:
  • Address and fax number of former school
  • Records request form signed by a parent (see below)
  • Proof of residency within the district (rent receipt, mortgage statement, phone/utility bill)
  • Birth certificate
  • Proof of immunizations
  • Insurance policy information (health AND car, if driving to school)

The records request form is part of the new student packet.  We cannot enroll a new student until we have records from the previous school, so it is important to get the request for records signed and faxed to the former school as soon as possible.