SCHOOL CHOICE APPLICATION WINDOW
The School Choice window is closed, but
the Wait List window is now open!
We are pleased to be able to provide parents with immediate access to School Choice Wait List applications to request a transfer to any Pueblo City School that still has space available after the School Choice applications are processed.
All high school students will be placed at their first choice school
when we process Wait List applications.
Our high schools have plenty of seats to accommodate new students.
Pueblo City Schools provide a variety of educational opportunities to meet the learning needs of our students. We offer neighborhood schools, IB (International Baccalaureate) and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) Magnet schools, charter schools and school wide programs. While some schools may have specific focus areas, all of our schools teach the Colorado Academic Standards and offer comprehensive programs for students.
School of Choice gives your child the opportunity to attend any one of our great Pueblo City Schools.
The choice is yours…learn more about your options below.
WHO HAS TO APPLY?
- Any parent/guardian who would like to transfer their child from one Pueblo City School to another Pueblo City School
- Parents/guardians of four-year-old Preschool students who would like their child to attend a school other than their neighborhood elementary school for Kindergarten
- Parents/guardians of ALL current year 5th and 6th grade students at Goodnight who would like their children to remain at Goodnight in the coming year
- Parent/guardian of any current PCS student residing out-of-district, who is at the conclusion of their educational level (elementary or middle) and would like to continue in a Pueblo City School
- Parent/guardian of any out-of-district student not currently attending a Pueblo City School