Forms are used to capture information regarding a student from a Parent or Guardian. Questions such as "Your Hospital Preference" or "Describe the Parent/Guardian Connection to the Military" would be asked on a FORM.
There may be times when the district restricts access to student records until a form is completed. Once the form is successfully submitted, full access is immediately restored.
To complete FORMS:
- Go to STUDENT DATA > FORMS
- Click on the name of the form to open the it in the current browser window.
- Answer all the questions. Questions may be Yes/No, a Drop-Down List, or a free form field.
- Questions marked with a RED ASTERISK * are required.
- When complete, click the UPDATE ANSWERS button to send your answers to Genesis.
- Click any other tab in Genesis Parent Access to move to another screen.
If you are having trouble updating a form, check the following:
- Are all the REQUIRED * fields completed?
- Did you click the UPDATE ANSWERS button?
- Is your web browser blocking pop-ups?
- Have you tried using a different web browser (i.e. Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer).
If you are still having trouble completing a form, please send an email that details the issue you are experiencing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the following in your email:
- Describe the issue you are experiencing
- Browser name (i.e. Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer)
- A screenshot of any errors you are experiencing
- The best way and time you can be reached