Kindergarten Registration Process For 2017 - 2018 School Year
Kindergarten Registration and Screening information will be mailed out during the week of February 20. This year we are happy to announce that all of our classrooms will be full day kindergarten classes so we will not be holding a lottery. We will be able to satisfy all full and half day requests. Your child must be 5 years old on or before 8/31/17 in order to to be eligible to enroll.
* Kindergarten Registration will be held March 2, 3, 6, and 7th you will receive an appointment in the mail. Your child WILL NOT attend this meeting.
* Kindergarten Screening will be held Thursday, March 23 (you will sign up for a screening time at your registration appointment). Your child WILL attend this meeting.
* We will be hosting a parent information night May 18 from 6:00 - 7:00 hosted by Ms. Frederick (principal), Mr. Myler (associate principal), and Mrs. Reale (school counselor). This is for parents only.
* The PTO will be hosting a KINDERGARTEN PICNIC the day before school starts (on or around August 29 - date to be finalized once the school calendar for next year is approved) on the front lawn of the town library. Students should bring a bag lunch. Following the picnic students will be invited to HES to VISIT THEIR CLASSROOM at 1:00.
* We will be hosting PARENT MEETING in the kindergarten classrooms (students will not be attending) on or around August 30 (dates to be finalized once the school calendar is approved for next year)
* Kindergarten students will begin school on or around August 31st (date to be finalized once the school calendar is approved for next year).
We receive our mailing list from the Town Hall based on this year's census. If you do not return your census or do not receive a mailing by March 1 please contact Christine Reale, School Counselor @ email@example.com to obtain information.
You may download all the forms below and bring them to your child's registration appointment. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.
Please check out the Harvard Family Association's Kindergarten Connection, a great resource: http://www.harvardfamilyassociation.com/?page_id=150
We look forward to working with you and your child!
**** 2016 Information can be found in the "Welcome To Kindergarten" document below as well as tuition and transportation information:
**** Click this link to download the registration packet