1. Add gScholar into your domain from the Google Admin console.
2. Select Apps from the Google Apps Admin panel. Note this may be listed under More Controls.
3. Click Marketplace Apps and then click the Add Marketplace Apps button in the upper right hand corner.
Note: From the classic Google Admin console, simply click "Go to Google Apps Marketplace" from Your Marketplace apps on the Dashboard.
4. Search for gScholar in the Search box.
5. Click Install App
6. Click Continue to grant permission to install gScholar.
7. Click on Accept to grant data access to gScholar.
8. gScholar is successfully installed when you see this message. Click Okay, got it! to close the window.
Congratulations! The gScholar application has now been added to your domain.
You will need to force install the extension to all of your Students by following the instructions install apps here.
If you use secondary domains with your Google Apps users, you will need to add the domains
to the Domain Settings in order for gScholar to recognize the additional domains.
First go to Administration > Domain Settings
Visit gScholar by going to gscholar.promevo.com
To begin, click the Add button.
In the popup window which follows, enter in your administrator password and the secondary
domain. Next, click Verify and Add.
The domain is then added to the list of Active Domains.
If your school or district blocks internet traffic from a network firewall, make sure that the following URLs are explicitly whitelisted in the firewall. :
Student and Teacher devices must be able to access this URL to ensure full Teacher Dashboard functionality.
Click the Class Configuration module in the Admin View.
Next, follow the link below for help setting up your schools, classes, teachers and students through a csv upload.