I would like to thank you for visiting our employment website and for your interest in our company, Posso Pizza Inc. dba Domino’s Pizza. As you read on you will be educated on our hiring process. Our intention is to have your application processed within 72 hours. This process is outlined below and you will see a series of steps which you will proceed through. If you have any challenges, please contact me by calling our Administrative office at 808 744-9900.
Domino's Pizza Hawaii is looking for individuals who will be able to adhere to a professional image that requires an energetic, enthusiastic and courteous demeanor to promote our quality products. We are searching for people that exhibit self-pride and self-confidence which will enable them to represent our company well.
1. Application - Click onto the Store Hours & Locations on this website and click on the Job Opportunities link for the store you wish to apply for. Please understand that previous employment listings will be verified. Be sure to have a valid email address so that we can proceed to the next step. Once you have completed the application, click on the appropriate link to take our On-line Employment Assessment. This is assessment has several parts. You should allow yourself about 50 minutes of uninterrupted time for these assessments.
2. Test Results - after you have completed the test, our Administrative Office will notify you by email as to whether you will proceed to the next step in our hiring process or that you have not successfully passed the testing process. If you do not pass the assessment, you will be notified by an email and you may retake the assessment in 90 days.
3. Interview - the next step, when you pass our assessment, would be an interview with the General Manager for the location in which you would like to be employed. If you pass this interview, the General Manager will contact the company Administrative Assistant to either process your application or for a second interview which will be held at 3259 Koapaka Street, Unit B, Honolulu, HI 96819
4. Background check - if you pass the interviews, you will once again receive an email from our Administration who will now conduct the background checks. If you are applying for a driving position, you will need to also furnish us with a driving record, proof of Vehicle Insurance and Registration. More information will be sent to you regarding this procedure.
5. New Hire documents, issuance of Uniforms, Vehicle Inspection Reports - when you reach this stage you will once again receive an email congratulating you in successfully attaining employment with our company. You will be required to set up an appointment at our Administrative Office to complete your employment documents and to receive your uniform.
Again, thank you for taking interest in becoming a Domino’s Pizza employee. If you have any questions about our hiring process or the application, please do not hesitate to contact our office at 808.744.9900.