Dreams + Action = Reality
AEROBASE Students learn about Goal Setting:
- Believe it-To achieve a big dream you need to believe in it yourself. Achieving you big dream is believing that it is possible.
- Take Daily Actions-Every action you take gets you one step closer to your big dream, and every you take action you build momentum.
- Put a Time Frame to it- Time flies, and if you haven't got a set time frame on something, the hours, days, weeks and months can escape you. Put a time frame on you dream which keeps you moving forward and accountable.
- Ignore the Naysayers-Often when individuals say something can't be done it's only because in their personal experience it has not been possible. Do not listen because you are a unique individual with your own drive, motivation and ability to achieve your dream.
- Share your Dreams with Others- Sharing your dreams with family and close friends will get them on board with your future. Those people will bring you up when you are feeling down.
- Adopt a Strong Mind-set- It's not about if, it's about when, success in imminent and you drive, motivation and work will reflect it.
- Keep Momentum Going- Every day that you take action towards achieving you big dream you build you momentum and get one step closer. All of this is done by reading more, volunteering, and taking more higher level Math classes.