Latest News

Frustrated? Let's make some noise!

posted Feb 7, 2013, 7:57 PM by PMp Webmaster   [ updated Mar 31, 2014, 11:51 AM ]

Frustrated with the condition of our roads? The squeeky wheel might get some oil. Feel free to place a call to the Allen County Highway Department. The number for the north barn is 449-4781. It might be worth mentioning the Americans With Disabilities Act (requires ADA compliant ramps to be installed) and the general safety of all residents. 

If you would like to see our streets repaired, call the following representatives and ask for their help:

Contact information for our County Commissioner and House Representative too:
F. Nelson Peters IV, Commissioner
Citizens Square, Suite 410
200 East Berry Street
Fort Wayne, IN  46802
Phone:  260-449-7555
Casey Cox, Representative
Indiana House Republicans
200 W. Washington St.
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204

1-1 of 1