Association Dues / Payment Date:
As a homeowner, you are obligated to pay a yearly association fee (dues) which represents your share of the common expenses of the Oak Pointe Association.
- The 2016 Association dues are: $195.00
- Association Dues are used on calendar year basis; January 1 - December 31.
- Payment of dues are required by February 1st of each year. There is no grace period after this date.
- Any payments not received by the above date will be subjected to a $30.00 late fee.
- Checks with insufficient funds will have a $25.00 fee added to the bank service fees imposed on the association.
- Payments should be made to Oak Pointe Association. See annual Payment invoice attached below.
- Please include your Lot Number when submitting payment.
- Mail payments to the below address.
Oak Pointe Association
c/o PG Communities
110 West Berry Street Suite 2100
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
Title Company / Closing Processor:
Call PG Communities at (260) 489-8500 with any questions / concerns.