Considering going back to school?
Ever thought about becoming an officer?
PLU Army ROTC is the educational opportunity of a lifetime, and it may be right for you!
TO QUALIFY, YOU MUST:
• Be a U.S. citizen
• Be between the ages of 17 and 27 (waiverable for non-scholarship)
• Have a high school or college GPA of at least 2.50*
• Have a high school diploma
• Meet physical standards (APFT and DoDMERB Medical Physical)
• Agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on Active Duty, U.S. Army Reserve, or Army National Guard
*Minimum requirement. Higher scores will increase competitiveness.
ROTC IS A GREAT WAY TO BECOME AN OFFICER:
• Your education is fully funded ($30, 950) tuition fully paid for by the Army
• Free housing for on-campus students ($8, 800/year)
• Possible to use G.I. Bill benefits
• Your living expenses are paid with a stipend of up to $500/month
• $1200/year for books
Your previous military experience will take you far, and ROTC classes and leadership labs will help develop you to become a stronger leader. If you're interested in becoming an Army Officer through Army ROTC, contact Scholarship Enrollment Officer at or firstname.lastname@example.org