"Give your hands to serve and your hearts to love." -Mother Teresa
Don't forget to go to Facebook and like our page!
Want to see the tracking list for your Delta hours and meetings? Click here!
Please make sure: your name is spelled correctly | You've Paid your Dues by the 2nd to last meeting of the semester | All your volunteer hours are correct | Please notify officers of any changes that need to be made prior to when certificates will be printed and finalized.
Who we are:
Delta Iota Chi Board 2016-2017
- President: August Mendoza
- Vice President: Jamie Lopez
- Secretary: Kristy Knoerr
- Treasurer: Megan Hamlin-Fry
- NSNA Liaison: Meaghan Oakes
- Delta Iota Chi will continue to stay affiliated with National Student Nurses Association (NSNA) and has welcomed the new dues system for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Bylaws have been edited to include dues guidelines for constituency as well as an addition of the new committee guidelines and positions. Please review the Bylaws and email August Mendoza, our President, if you would like to make any addendum to the Bylaws: Click Here to view the document
- The writing in RED is non-negotiable and has to be included in our Bylaws according to NSNA. Please review and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Xavier 201 from 10:25-11:10am
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
Want to see the tracking list for your Delta hours and meetings? Click Here!