Transitional Kindergarten

California Department of Education - Transitional Kindergarten (FAQs) 

Each school district has three ways to meet the Transitional Kindergarten (TK ) requirements.

Teachers need to find out what path their district has chosen (for example: completion of units, in class experience)

Saddleback College offers units on-line to fulfill the TK requirements  

California Kindergarten Association has a wealth of resources specifically for TK teachers around Assessments, Standards, Curriculum and Resources