TriValley Teacher Induction Project
Serving teachers in Castro Valley, Dublin, Livermore, Pleasanton and Sunol Glen
Welcome to our website!
TVTIP Mission ...
TriValley Teacher Induction Project (TV/TIP) is a consortium including Dublin, Livermore Valley Joint, Pleasanton Unified, Sunol Glen, and Castro Valley School districts. Participating teachers in the Induction Program experience enhanced professional growth and development building upon their teacher preparation program by participating in a rich and thoughtful induction process. Participating Teachers engage in reflective conversations with experienced Coaches and chart their own progress through the continuum of skills, knowledge, and abilities aligned to the California Standards for the Teaching Profession and State adopted academic student content
TVTIP Benefits ...
- Collaboration with highly qualified teacher leader Coach
- Fulfillment of Induction requirements for a Clear Credential
- Opportunity participate in Professional Development
- Opportunity to Earn College Credit
- Advancement of instructional practices
Who is eligible to participate in TVTIP?
A teacher participates in the Induction Program if he or she:
Holds a Multiple or Single Subject Preliminary Credential and is in their first or second year of teaching.
Holds a Multiple or Single Subject Preliminary Credential and is required to participate in an approved induction program as stated on the credential.
Has completed a Multiple or Single Subject Internship Program and has applied for, or has received a Preliminary Credential.
For Additional Information contact the TVTIP Office: (925) 462-5500 Ext. 4137
TVTIP Quick Facts ...
As we continue to build a quality Induction program for our teachers during these changing times, it’s important to reflect on our many accomplishments. Kudos to Team TVTIP for strongly encouraging the feedback from our teachers! The overall results of our participant survey were extremely positive across all districts! Some highlights are noted below. Participating teachers felt strongly or very strongly that TV/TIP:
- Provided the foundation for their professional development
- Built upon their teacher training
- Was timely in meeting their needs (working with their coach)
- Was extremely valuable especially with observations of their teaching and reflections on their teaching practice
- Facilitated strong connections between the Individual Learning Plan and evidence of teaching practice, professional development activities, and work with their coach