1. Be in your seat when the bell rings.
2. Bring all required materials to class.
3. Raise your hand and wait for permission to speak.
4. Stay in your seat unless you have permission to do otherwise.
5. Follow directions the first time they are given.
6. Respect others and yourself as well.
All other school rules are also in effect.
Class Participation 20%
Major grades (tests and projects) 30%
When you are absent, check the website. It is your responsibility to ask me for the work you missed, as soon as possible, upon your return to school. You are allowed one day for every day missed. Or, if you know ahead of time that you will be absent, I can give you the work before you leave so you do not get behind.
No retest will be offered if you fail a test. Individual tutoring before and after school is available to students seeking assistance. Tutorial times are Tuesday and Thursday before school, Monday and Wednesday after school as well as any other day upon request. Please sign up.
Feel free to contact me at the school by email ( email@example.com ) or by phone (860-793-3220). I will respond as soon as possible.
Flag map[image] retrieved from http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e4/France_Flag_Map.svg
Eiffel Tower [photo] retrieved from http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3b/Eiffel_Tower_Paris_01.JPG