Visit us at Eastern's
Together Everyone Achieves More
School Colors Green, Gold and White
Ms. Dickerson named Pitt County Teacher of the Year!!!
to read more about why we are so proud of Ms. Dickerson.
Congratulations, Ms. Rudolph!!
This fabulous parent won an iPad at our most recent Parent Workshop on Educational Apps to use with children to help improve reading, writing, and math.
Mrs. Kirkland and Ms. Jones love Eastern!
Eastern is a place for teaching and learning. We believe that each student can learn the intended curriculum.
All students do not bring with them the same background of experiences and abilities, nor do they learn in uniform ways. Recognizing these differences, our school must provide a varied and adaptable educational program.
We see as our purpose to provide a curriculum and environment in which each student will have the opportunity to:
To achieve these goals, it is essential that cooperative relationships exist among teachers, administrators, office personnel, food services, custodial staff, parents, and community volunteers.
- Experience continuing progress.
- Develop communication and computational skills.
- Develop a realistic and positive self-image, demonstrate emotional stability, and establish an awareness of personal values.
- Develop the ability to think logically, critically, and creatively.
- Show respect and concern for others and accept the responsibilities of citizenship and self-discipline.
- Develop an appreciation for fine arts.
- Attain physical competencies.
At Eastern, we strive to provide an education that will prepare each child to become a responsible and productive citizen in our democratic society.
Para obtener información en español, por favor llame a dos cinco dos, siete y cinco de ocho, cuatro y ocho uno tres. Pida hablar con un traductor.