The following are required of all parents (or guardians) of students:
- Provide all necessary materials for student throughout
the school year.
- Keep informed of student goals and assignments.
- See that student adheres to all codes of conduct and
- Sit in the classroom with student if needed for academic
- Sit in the classroom with student if requested for
disciplinary reasons until behavior improves.
- Take any concerns directly to the teacher or
administrator. Criticism at home shows up in the classroom.
- See that student arrives on time and is picked up from
the academy when instruction is over. Remember, devotional starts at 8:00 a.m. and school ends at 12:00 p.m. Please be respectful of the volunteer hours our staff gives.
- Adhere to all academy policies, and conduct and dress
codes while visiting or volunteering at the academy.