- God is honored by how we adorn our bodies that He gave us. Any attire that distracts from the Holy Spirit is not appropriate.
- Clothing shall be appropriate for the activity. Excesses are to be avoided. Modesty and cleanliness will define attire and hairstyles.
- The dress code shall be enforced first by the student, then the parents, and finally by the staff.
- Parents of students with unacceptable attire will be called to pick up their student or bring an acceptable change of clothes.
- The following are considered unacceptable; earrings on boys, other body piercing on boys or girls, and any hats, caps, or tattoos.
- Clothing will comply with the following outline:
Button-up shirts with collar
Dress pants (no denim pants)
An appropriate dress OR nice shirt or blouse with a skirt (skirt/dress length must be at the bottom of the knee or longer even if wearing leggings)
Boys and girls
Nice pants or jeans (or skirts for girls)
- Must not be excessively large, small, short, frayed, faded, worn or have holes.
- No shorts, capri, or crop pants allowed.
Sweaters, sweatshirts, collared shirts, or t-shirts
- Must not have writing, words or pictures, other than a small logo.
- Must not be low cut, sleeveless, strapless, or midriff showing.
- Must not be excessively worn, faded, or have holes.