Who are we?
· We are parents of students;
· Members of the community;
· Band supporters;
· Athletic supporters;
· Spirit enthusiasts.
What do we do?
· We run concessions at all band & athletic events;
· We raise funds to support the needs of our band & athletic teams.
How do we do it?
· We cook lots of hotdogs!
· We hold an annual fundraiser auction each February;
· We hold the annual chicken barbeque on All Sports Day each May;
· We have clothing sales & sell spirit wear at events.
WE ARE THE PINE RIVER BOOSTER CLUB!
President: Sheila Houseman, 231-429-9058
Vice President: Melissa DeBoard, 231-499-1657
Secretary: Katie Martin, 231-878-9909
Treasurer: Jamie Martin, 231-388-4875
Trustee: Lisa Ruppert, 231-878-0814
Trustee: Michelle Carper, 231-912-0615
Our meetings are held the Third Wednesday of each month, August thru June in the media center at 6:00 p.m. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact a booster officer or simply attend a meeting.
Wednesday, August 17th
Wednesday, September 21st
Wednesday, October 19th
Wednesday, November 16th
Wednesday, December 21st
Wednesday, January 18th
Wednesday, February 15th
Wednesday, March 15th
Wednesday, April 19th
Wednesday, May 17th
Wednesday, June 21st
The Pine River Booster Club will work with the Pine River coaches, band director & administration in identifying specific needs of the music & athletic programs, being responsible for raising funds required to meet those needs. The Pine River Booster Club will help in the areas of building morale, boosting attendance, & providing an enjoyable healthy environment for Pine River students.