Welcome Pine-Richland Class of 2027
Dear Fifth Grade Students and Parents,
Welcome to fifth grade Grasslands! We are so excited to meet you and be your teachers this year. Can you believe that you are about to begin your 2nd year at Eden Hall? You will soon see that fifth grade will be a challenging and exciting year, filled with many new adventures.
We know that you may be feeling a little anxious for the first day, but just relax and remember that everyone is starting a new year - just like you. Even your teachers get nervous for school to begin!
on the bottom of this letter is a school supply list with items you will need for the first day of school. There are two items not on your list that you will need every day… a SMILE and a POSITIVE ATTITUDE!!
Enjoy the last days of your summer vacation to the fullest! Don’t forget to get plenty of sleep so you are well rested, relaxed, and ready to swing into a new year!
We are so excited to get to know you. We will see you on Thursday, August 22nd, ready to begin a new school year!
and Mrs. Myler
5TH GRADE GRASSLANDS
BACK-TO-SCHOOL SUPPLY LIST
One part of being successful in 5th grade is organization.
Our fifth grade team is asking that each student come to school with the following materials:
● A 2-3” large binder for all subjects
● A pack of 5-subject pocket dividers (Please keep in sealed package.)
● A 1/2 inch binder to keep in the ELA classroom
● A single subject spiral notebook (Mr. Hunt/Mrs. Myler's math students only)
● A colored pen or two (for checking papers)
● At least one highlighter
● A supply of pencils
● A 3-hole punched pencil case that is able to fit into your binder
● A pack of wide-ruled filler paper
● 1 basic folder for World Language (no prongs)
● A box of Kleenex & a bottle of hand sanitizer (Last Names A – G)
● A box of Kleenex and a container of wipes (Last Names H – Z)
● A good independent reading book
● Earbuds for technology use
*Please reach out to your child's homeroom teacher with any questions.