1. The It’s Our Story project is a national effort to make disability history public and accessible. It welcomes anyone willing to join us in this pursuit. Just follow the Transcribe Now! link in sidebar
2. You are encouraged to view as many clips as you wish for free, and to share what you learn with others both online and offline.
3. ItsOurStory.org is seeking to foster a grown-up conversation about living in America with a disability. Please engage in a reasoned exchange of ideas, avoiding flaming, name-calling, obscenities and insults. Humor, of course, is welcome. ;-)
4. Please respect our respondents' privacy. Do not pester them, game them or spam them in any way.
5. Please respect the law. Do not post copyrighted material (unless you own the copyright) or attempt to engage in illegal behavior of any sort.
6. ItsOurStory.org reserves the right to remove any comments or content from the site, for any reason and without prior warning.
7. If you violate these terms, or otherwise act disrespectfully, disruptively or illegally on ItsOurStory.org, we reserve the right to terminate your membership, at any time, and without prior warning.
8. Please help spread ItsOurStory.org
9. Thank you. And now, please enjoy.