There are numerous ways for you to participate in "It's Our Story"s landmark effort to make critical disability history public and accessible to all. No matter your availability, your location, or your skill set, there is a way for you to make an important contribution to this effort.
Take a look below to see which role best suits your skills and interests.
- Share: Using our exciting media tools, tell college classes and local organizations about the "It's Our Story" mission
- Transcribe: Using our online transcription system, help make our archives accessible
- Donate: Even modest gifts can make a significant impact.
- Fundraise: With your help, we can raise the money we need to build the world's first disability social media site
- Volunteer: Spend time in our Southern California offices working on the ground floor to carry on this historic mission