I look forward to teaching your child this year in 8th grade math. Hopefully this website will be a great tool for both parents, students, and teachers. Here is what you will find on this site:
- Class Information: Policies/Procedures, Standards being taught, Tentative syllabus for the nine weeks.
- Week at a Glance: Find out what is going on this week in class.
- Classroom Calendars: View a weekly/monthly calendar for each class.
- Unit Resources: Guided Notes for each lesson covered in class
- Resources: Helpful websites for students and parents
- About Ms. Robinson: Find out more about Ms. Robinson
I will be pursuing my National Boards this year. I will be sending home a permission form for parents to sign. This form allows students to be in a video that will be turned into a committee. Students will remain anonymous; no information about the student (name, grades, etc.) will be turned into the committee.
I use Google Classroom on a daily basis for student's work. Below are the codes for each block. Parents can also sign up to be able to see student's progress on assignments via guardian summaries.
1st Block (1st/2nd Period): a0iy34
2nd Block (3rd/4th Period): pwj6qx
3rd Block (7th/8th Period): yov0pkn
Each unit also has assignments on Khan Academy. Below are the codes for each block.
1st Block (1st/2nd Period): UYWW8Y
2nd Block (3rd/4th Period): R9UXYA
3rd Block (7th/8th Period): GBU2R4
Be sure to join the 8th grade announcements Google Classroom! The code is vlt9xmb.