A PESB-approved educator preparation programs, in compliance with the provisions of WAC 181-78A-250, must establish and maintain a Professional Education Advisory Board to participate in and cooperate with the program on decisions related to the development, implementation, and revision of each preparation program -- i.e., teacher, administrator, school counselor, and school psychologist.
- Standard 1 Annual Report: Meeting Table and Recommendation Table -- send these as a comma separated value (.csv) tables to institution's Data Administrator
- Year-end PEAB Fund balance and contact information (forthcoming)
The PEAB Information Form must be completed before allotments can be authorized in the fall.
Standard 1 Annual Reports are due June 30, 2015.
Program/PEAB Administrators Handbook -updated September 2014
- Complete Form 605 Authorization for Substitute Reimbursement
- Send to Stefanie.email@example.com at least 30 days prior to the PEAB meeting
- Pre-fill Form 720 Substitute Reimbursement Invoice Voucher
- Hand to PEAB members who required the use of a substitute
- Remind them to turn in Form 720 to their district
- Send PEAB meeting Sign-in Sheet to Stefanie.firstname.lastname@example.org following the PEAB meeting.