Welcome to our team site! We're excited to see you in the fall.
The teachers of Team Hydra welcome you. We are very excited about the many opportunities and experiences that all of us will share. We are looking forward to meeting you and hope that the remaining days of your summer holiday are safe and enjoyable. Your seventh grade team teachers and subjects are as follows:
CORE TEACHERS AND SUBJECTS
· Art, Family Consumer Science, Music, Wellness (Health and Physical Education), Math Support
Successful students arrive at North Middle School well prepared. Your teaching team has compiled a list of supplies and materials that you will need to begin the school year. This checklist will assure that you have the necessary materials to begin the seventh grade.
· 1 Highlighter
· School bag without wheels (may not fit in locker)
· 12 wood pencils with erasers
· Colored pencils
· Loose leaf paper
· Plastic binder “pouch” for pencils, pens, etc.
· 7 one inch binders of assorted colors - 5 core plus agenda and music (NO LARGE TRAPPER KEEPERS, PLEASE)
· Notebook dividers (enough for each individual subject binder)
· Texas Instruments 84-Plus Graphing Calculator optional for all students
· College ruled spiral bound notebook for math
· Journal (composition book) for English
· Inexpensive flash drive
Proper nutrition is essential for healthy brain function. Our team is providing our students with a 5 minute snack break at the end of class period 2. Lunch will not be until about 12:45 in the afternoon.
The following items are acceptable snacks for students to bring in:
· Muffins and bagels
· Fruits and veggies
· Pretzels (hard or soft)
· Rice cakes
· Granola bars
· Dry cereals
NO CANDY OR DRINKS, PLEASE!