Parents‎ > ‎


Welcome to Pender County Schools! It is our pleasure to serve students whose custodial parents/guardians reside full-time in Pender County.  Enrollment occurs at each school.

The following items must be obtained and forms completed before your child can be enrolled in a Pender County School. 

  • PK-8 Withdrawal Form or High School Withdrawal Form from previous school (for in-county transfers)
  • Birth Certificate or Mother’s Copy
  • Proof of parental rights or custody (parent’s name listed on birth certificate or a court order granting custody).  The legal custodial parent/guardian must be present to enroll the student. 
  • Proof of your residence: a lease, contract or deed, Utility Bills with residents address.  If you are living in a home where you are not the owner or renter, you must complete the Residential Affidavit and provide a lease, contract or deed for the individual responsible for the property.  (This form must be signed in front of a Notary Public by the owner of the residence.)
  • Affidavit of Transfer (This form must be signed in front of a Notary Public)
  • Current photo ID of legal parent/guardian

 You must also provide a copy of:

  • Health Assessment (Kindergarten Only)
  • Immunization Record.  If you do not have this, you should be able to obtain it from your child's previous school or doctor. 
  • Your child's social security card (Optional)

In addition, make sure you complete the forms in the enrollment packet:

Code of Conduct 2015-16 English - Internet Access, FERPA Notice, Opt Out Notice)

Code of Conduct 2015-16 Spanish - Internet Access, FERPA Notice, Opt Out Notice)