Parents‎ > ‎

Enrollment Forms

Things you should know to enroll

  • Each enrollment packet must be presented to the school with a copy of the student's birth certificate, immunization record and proof of residency.
  • The preferred documents for proof of residency is a utility bill, rental/lease agreement, or purchase agreement for a residence in our school district. The document must show the parent / legal guardian's name and the 911 location address of the residence. Items listing a PO Box address are not accepted.
  • Students must be presented for enrollment by their custodial parent or legal guardian. Please bring any court documentation regarding a student's custody with you to enroll. We will need a copy for the student's cumulative folder.
  • booster dose of Tdap vaccine is required for all children attending public school who are entering the 6th grade.  Tdap is a combination of three vaccines that provides protection against tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis (whooping cough).  Please have your 6th grader vaccinated before school starts at your personal physicians office or at the local health department and provide a copy of the vaccination to the school nurse.
  • The "Affidavit of Transfer" document in the enrollment packet must be notarized. Please do not sign the document until you are in the presence of a Notary Public.

If for any reason you are unable to provide the information noted above that is required for enrollment, then please call our office at 910-602-3334, ext 2215.

Craig Lawson,
May 24, 2016, 8:18 AM