Nervous System Curriculum Map
- How the Nervous System Works
- Divisions of the Nervous System
- The Senses
- Integrating Health: Alcohol and Other Drugs
- What are the functions of each major organ within each system and how does the structure help facilitate its function?
- How do the organ systems work seperately and together to maintain homeostasis?
- Identify ways an individual can maintain healthy organ systems.
Students will be able to:
- Identify organs and organ systems.
- Dissect key organs and organ structures.
- Compare organ systems and functions.
- Recognize functions and ability to maintain a dynamic equilibrium.