Empower youth to become lifelong scholars and generous global change makers.
Building strong foundations for successful transition to adulthood.
We seek to help youth in foster care who previously dropped out of school:
• Create and maintain healthy relationships,
• Learn social and emotional skills,
• Gain exposure to global culture,
• Graduate from High School or obtain their GED,
• Be prepared to face the challenges and opportunities of adulthood.
We accomplish this by providing:
• World‐class academic enrichment and acceleration,
• Nurturing and relevant mentoring,
• Resourceful and diligent advocacy