Week of September 26th-30th.
• Hats MUST be part of a costume; otherwise, confiscate them.
• Exceptions to dress code must be modest AND part of a theme-related costume.
Monday-’Merica Monday...Wear camo, military gear, or red, white and blue
Tuesday-Super Hero Day
Wednesday-Who’s Your Hero?...Dress like your favorite player, celebrity, etc.
Thursday-Hero’s Day Off...PJ Day
Friday-Hometown Heroes...Wear your homecoming shirt or school colors.
DOOR DECORATING CONTEST
• Each advisement will decorate their class door according to their assigned category
related to the homecoming theme:
o Freshmen – First Responder Heroes
o Sophomores – Superheroes
o Juniors – Celebrity Heroes
o Seniors – Military Heroes
• Decorations must be supplied by the students.
• Students will plan their design in advisement today (Friday, September 23).
• All decorating must be completed during advisement on Tuesday, September 27.
• Doors will be judged on artistry, originality, and adherence to the theme. The winning class
will be announced at the homecoming game.
• The citywide parade is off. We cannot have a parade without approval by the city.
• Senior parade is up to the seniors to coordinate with Officer Elrod and the city police.
Direct seniors with questions to Mrs. Farley and Officer Elrod.
FRIDAY PEP RALLY SCHEDULE
st 8:00 – 9:10
2nd 9:15 – 10:25
A 9:15 – 9:50
4th 10:30 – 11:20
3rd 11:25 – 12:55
st lunch 11:25-11:50
2nd lunch 11:50 – 12:20
3rd lunch 12:25 - 12:55
All cheerleaders need to eat first lunch then
report to the main gym.
• Report to advisors at 1:00.
• After the pep rally, students will report back to advisors until 3:00.
• The homecoming court will walk on the field at 6:30.