1. The submitted paper will first go through an in-house evaluation, which requires only the electronic version of the paper.
2. After the paper is approved by the editorial board, it will be sent to two outside reviewers for blind review. An amount of NT$ 2000 will be paid for the outside review. For authors in Taiwan, please send the review fee in value-declared mail (現金袋) or postal money order (郵政匯票) (addressed to 華岡英語期刊). For authors resided in other areas, cash (US dollars) or TT remittance are possible ways of payment.
3. Normally, the review process takes 60 to 90 days.
4. The accepted paper must be revised according to the reviewers' comments. A tabulation of the revised details must be submitted together with the revised paper. Please see the attachment for the form for revision details.
5. The revised manuscript must be submitted within seven to ten days after the review comments are received.