PBS SoCaL has internship opportunities available for qualified college students. Ideally, students should have a serious interest in broadcasting or non-profit work and some course work in broadcasting, communications, journalism, design, or business.
- College students must be currently enrolled and qualify for class credit. The intern position is unpaid.
- Majors in Business, Design, Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations preferred.
- Must be web savvy with well-honed writing skills, and an understanding of public television and non-profit organizations.
- Ideal candidates will have experience working in an office setting, but not required.
- Must be available for 150 hours over the course of the semester.
- Typical schedule is 15 hours a week for 10 weeks, although alternate arrangements can be made.
Eligible candidates will be contacted by phone.
A non-disclosure and confidentiality agreement to be signed upon selection as an intern.
No guarantee of employment is implied through acceptance in our intern program.
Applicants can also apply by downloading one of the internship applications and emailing the completed form with resume to email@example.com.
Download Marketing/Communications Internship Opportunities and Application
Download Broadcast/Promotional Internship Opportunities and Application