For event details, dates, materials, and locations, chose from these topics:
Additional Topic Area Resources:
To select the appropriate training for your
school or district teams:
- If your district does not currently implement PBIS, visit the Getting Started page on the
website for an overview of PBIS commitment and requirements prior to attending training.
- Consult with your assigned PBIS Network Technical Assistance Coordinator (TAC) about
choosing and scheduling appropriate trainings for your district and school teams. For a list
of TACs by region see the Contacts page under About the Network on our website.
- Click on the links below for a three to five year sample training plan for both district and school team members and an explanation of course descriptions.
• Sample Plan for PBIS Implementation
• Illinois PBIS Network Training Course Descriptions