Builders Club 10/13/16 Agenda
1. Officers (Elections will be at the next meeting 11/9/16)
Looking at the offices....
2. Ronald McDonald Trip April 28th!
a. Soda Tab's Collection
b. Planning for the McTrip
c. Who get's to go?
d. TeenWorks Grant
3. TeenWorks- January Banquet (Special Award in honor of Zach K.)
a. What should this award be based on? We decide :)
4. Winter Wear Collection?
5. Festive Friday?
6. Other Ideas? Looking at the past and planning for the future....
Dress Down/Up Days
Festive Friday, Dec. 18th
OMS Live- Patrick
Sweet Holiday Cheer! Thursday, December 17th in the FSC Room 159
Permission slips due back this Friday
Sign Up Genius
Holiday Wrapping With Take a Stand Dec. 21st, after school.
See Mrs. Lundberg, rm 246 for a permission slip
Key Leadership Opportunity for 8th Graders
Senior Social June 4th
Teacher and PTO meeting to begin the organization process
Possible Event Ideas
Dress Down Days:
Jan- PJ Day
Feb- Fancy Friday 12th (Snow make-up day?)
Dinners for houses?? (Cooking event?)
2. Soda Tabs Collection
Raising $ for Ronald McDonald Houses
3. Lily’s Hope
Helping Local Families
4. Used Book Collection and Reading Event at less fortunate school
Mrs. Roberts said she would work with us. When?
5. Sodexo- Stopping Hunger Foundation
International Drive : Eliminate Fund helping UNICEF with supplying vaccinations to mothers around the world to eliminate neonatal tetanus. Shots cost $1.80.
State Project: Pennsylvania Early Childhood initiative
(See email sent from Kiwanis President Renee W.)