Homework Sept. 25-26 Watch and take notes on this video
- Prepare for a short quiz on plant evolution by considering the questions in your note packet and watching the videos
Homework Sept. 23-24 Watch and take notes on this video
Homework Sept. 21-22 Watch and take notes on these two videos
- Prepare for a short quiz on protists, alternation of generations and fungus by considering the following questions and watching videos found below. Review Protists and Alternation of Generation
- Why is the protist kingdom difficult to define?
- What makes an animal-like protists animal-like? Plant-like?
- What is the difference between a group of cells living in a cluster or colony versus a group of cells making a "multi-cellular" organism?
- What are Lichens and why are they interesting?
- What are mychorrhizae and why are they interesting? (its called the internet - look it up)
- Do you know your alternation of generations?
- Why do Fungus grow upwards? Seems pointless since the feed on what they grow on.
Homework Sept. 15-16
- All you need to do is watch the three videos below - Take some notes on the main points and think about how it relates to our understanding of the curriculum (outline I gave you in your note packet). - not all of the info in the videos is vital and the third one is short.
STOP HERE - Don't Go below the line
Homework December 16-17