All goals have been accomplished!
1c. Teachers promote student reflection using collaborative tools to reveal and clarify students’ conceptual understanding and thinking, planning, and creative processes.
- incorporate the TI Calculator into the AP Calculus curriculum to better understand the purpose of a derivative and its meaning
- a wiki is in place for the AP Calculus students to share ideas, hints, and suggestions for their log asignments, which consist of previously released AP problems
- use previously developed graphics in SmartBoard files that correlate with the AP Calculus book to further embellish the curriculum:http://designatedderiver.wikispaces.com/Larson
2b. Teachers develop technology-enriched learning environments that enable all students to pursue their individual curiosities and become active participants in setting their own educational goals, managing their own learning, and assessing their own progress.
4b. Teachers address the diverse needs of all learners by using learner-centered strategies and providing equitable access to appropriate digital tools and resources.
- incorporate the TI Calculator into the AP Calculus curriculum to better understand the purpose of a derivative, its meaning, and its usage
- use TI Navigator System in Precalculus for Match My Graph Activities
- use TI Navigator System in Precalculus and Calculus to review material, and answer both open ended and multiple choice questions using the Quick Poll feature