- Articulate thoughts and ideas effectively using oral, written and nonverbal communication skills in a variety of forms and contexts.
- Listen effectively to decipher meaning, including knowledge, values, attitudes and Intentions.
- Use communication for a range of purposes (e.g. to inform, instruct, motivate and persuade).
- Utilize multiple media and technologies, and know how to judge their effectiveness a priori as well as assess their impact.
- Communicate effectively in diverse environments (including multi-lingual).
Trilling, Bernie. "The Partnership for 21st Century Skills - Home." The Partnership for 21st Century Skills - Home. N.p., n.d. Web. 22 Aug. 2010. <http://www.p21.org/>.