Collaborate with Others
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively and respectfully with diverse teams.
- Exercise flexibility and willingness to be helpful in making necessary compromises to accomplish a common goal.
- Assume shared responsibility for collaborative work, and value the individual contributions made by each team member.
Work Creatively with Others
- Develop, implement and communicate new ideas to others effectively.
- Be open and responsive to new and diverse perspectives; incorporate group input and feedback into the work.
- Demonstrate originality and inventiveness in work and understand the real world limits to adopting new ideas.
- View failure as an opportunity to learn; understand that creativity and innovation is a long-term, cyclical process of small successes and frequent mistakes.
Trilling, Bernie. "The Partnership for 21st Century Skills - Home." The Partnership for 21st Century Skills - Home. N.p., n.d. Web. 22 Aug. 2010. <http://www.p21.org/>.